Sunday, April 3, 2011

March/April R.A.K.

Book Soulmates


I participated in R.A.K. hosted by the Book Soulmates for the first time last month. You can find out more about it here, but it's basically a way for people to gift and receive books on their wishlists.

Last month I was thrilled to received a copy of Outside In by Maria V. Snyder from Jen. To make it even more awesome, she got it signed for me by the author! You should check out here blog, At Random.
Outside In (Inside Out, #2)

I also got to send someone a copy of a book on their wishlist, which was a lot of fun, too!

My birthday is this month (in 2 more days!) so I made a special wish list because my friends and family all know that all I will ask for is books. It can be found here on amazon, and the covers are posted below.

Thanks again to Jen and also to Vanessa and Isalys for hosting R.A.K. ! I hope everyone has fun participating again this month!

Abandon (The Abandon Trilogy, #1)
Beautiful Darkness (Caster Chronicles, #2)
Bumped
Chime
Cryer's Cross
Darkness Becomes Her (Gods & Monsters, #1)
Desires of the Dead (The Body Finder, #2)
Entwined
Falling Under (Falling Under, #1)
Firelight (Firelight, #1)
Fixing Delilah
The Goddess Test (Goddess Test, #1)
Here Lies Bridget
Hex Hall (Hex Hall, #1)
The Iron Queen (Iron Fey, #3)
The Iron Witch (The Iron Witch, #1)
The Last Little Blue Envelope (Little Blue Envelope, #2)
The Liar Society
The Locket
Miles from Ordinary
Paranormalcy (Paranormalcy, #1)
Rules of Attraction (Perfect Chemistry, #2)
Sean Griswold's Head
A Touch Mortal
Unearthly (Unearthly, #1)
The Vespertine (The Vespertine, #1)
Wake Unto Me
Warped

1 comment:

  1. Happy belated b-day.

    Oooh...a book montage.

    ReplyDelete