Stephanie@Thoughts of a Book Junky is hosting an A-Z Reading Challenge for 2011, and I've decided to join. You can learn more by clicking on her button, but basically it's a challenge to read 26 books, one for each letter of the alphabet. She's also including giveaways! You get a prize just for joining!
Here's my tentative list. Right now it includes only books I already own, or that I'm reading for other challenges, too. I'm sure it will undergo massive changes by the end of the year. I'll also cross the titles off as I go.
A- (The) Anatomy of Ghosts by Andrew Taylor
B- Breach of Trust by David B. Ellis
C- Commuters by Emily Gray Tedrowe
E- (The) Emerald Atlas by John Stevens
F- Flirt Club by Cathleen Daly
H- House of the Star by Caitlin Brennan
I- Indigo Springs by A.M. Dellamonica
K- Kat, Incorrigible by Stephanie Burgis
L- Losing Faith by Denise Jaden
N- Need by Carrie Jones
O- Outside Wonderland by Lorna Jane Cook
Q-
R- Revolution by Jennifer Donnelly
S- (The) Summer of Skinny Dipping by Amanda Howells
T- Tiger's Curse by Collen Houck
U- (The) Unidentified Redhead by Alice Clayton
V- (The) Vyne by Daniel Walls
W- Wither by Lauren DeStefano
X-
Y-
Z-

Thanks for joining... Great list so far!!! Can't wait for your reviews... Happy Reading!!
ReplyDeleteSteph
Book Junky!